Our house extensions are designed by qualified civil and structural engineers, and built by outstanding local tradesmen with our head designer giving it the final special touch.
Who doesn’t want more space? At Space Project Management we specialise in using your space to its fullest potential.
Our house extensions are designed by qualified architects and structural engineers, and built by outstanding local tradesmen with our head designer giving it the final special touch.
We take pride in our professionalism and will not undertake work without ensuring safety of inhabitants by conducting the necessary checks and planning needed.
After a site viewing and consultation with our designer, we propose a quotation breaking down in detail every aspect of the work to be done and where first fix and second fix materials apply.
Second fix material (unless specified in the quotation) is not included. We will make recommendations and try to get you the best possible trade discounts on materials but you are not obliged to buy and can make your purchases from anywhere you wish.
Just to give you an idea of what comes under second fixing, it is all that which you see after the job is finished. These items come’s with multiple choices, colours, sizes, qualities and variable prices – examples as follows:
- Tiles, Tiles trimmings
- Freestanding & Fitted furniture
- New kitchen furniture
- Appliances Integrated and freestanding
- Kitchen stone or solid material worktop (Installed by the clients approved supplier)
- Kitchen Accessories
- Floor & Wall tiles
- Bathroom accessories – showers, vanity units, W/C, accessories
- New Boiler, Electric Hot water cylinder, pump, Magna clean, accessories
- Laminate flooring materials including any insulations and adhesives
- Doors (internal/external) Supplied & Installed by the clients approved supplier)
- Spotlights, light fittings, switches and sockets
- Curtains, curtain rods Railings and poles